Hi,
i have changed qcronsub, so that the long output about successful submit and
output about rejection because job already queued is now suppressed. All other
output (e.g. warning) is still shown.
Using "-verbose" enables all output as it was before my change. If you are using
"-terse" (maybe used by some script experts) the job number is still returned.