Is it now usual behaviour that qcronsub adds all command-line
options to following calls too?

qcronsub [some options] script.py [other options]

used to call

script.py [other options]

but now it calls

script.py [some options] script.py [other options]

is this a bug or a feature? ;))

Thanks anyway and Greetings
DrTrigon