Hello,
At Saturday 06 April 2013 21:22:53 DaB. wrote:
> Looks like ipv6 is broken at Willow and maybe at more servers. That
> probably explains some of the problems we seem to be having right now.

AFAIS willow can not reached by IPv6 and can't reach anything with IPv6
itself. AFAIS it is not a firewall-issue. My experince with ipv6 at Solaris is
very limited so I would prefer that Nosy takes a look first.
Use one of the linux-host for bots as workaround if possible.

Sincerely,
DaB.

--
Userpage: [[:w:de:User:DaB.]] — PGP: 0x2d3ee2d42b255885