Am 06.04.2013 21:27, schrieb DaB.:
Hello,
At Saturday 06 April 2013 21:22:53 DaB. wrote:
Looks like ipv6 is broken at Willow and maybe at more servers. That
probably explains some of the problems we seem to be having right now.

AFAIS willow can not reached by IPv6 and can't reach anything with IPv6
itself. AFAIS it is not a firewall-issue. My experince with ipv6 at Solaris is
very limited so I would prefer that Nosy takes a look first.
Use one of the linux-host for bots as workaround if possible.

I think nosy needs some sleep because she hasn't slept last night.

"getent ipnodes willow" does not return the ipv6 address configured at /etc/hostname6.bnx0 So record is missing at dns. If dns cannot be changed ipv6 address must be added to /etc/inet/ipnodes (which is always a good idea if dns is not 100% reliable). /usr/lib/inet/in.ndpd is running.

ifconfig -a6 shows that the ip address is configured three times as local interface for the same physical interface. Is this expected? And physical interface bnx0 is associated with a link local address only. This shows that the router is not propagating the site prefix. So you must change the router config or add the site prefix locally. Maybe interfaces were not plumbed.

If you cannot found the reason you could create a 6to4 tunnel ;-).

Just some ideas.

Merlissimo