On 04/28/2013 07:15 PM, DaB. wrote:
> Even more useful would have been a "We improved since last time, please come
> and check again".

Well, I /do/ take some pains to post regular updates, on labs-l and here
as well.  :-)  Watch for emails from me (generally on Mondays) on those
lists.

Also, [1] and [2] are good sources of information and generally kept
pretty well up-to-date.  I remember Silke and Sumanah having pointed at
both at regular interval.

> Until now I never found a tool-labs-URL in the wild. Is there a list of what
> you are hosting?

http://tools.wmflabs.org/ displays a list of publicly visible tools, I
know there are a couple more being set up that aren't yet ready for
prime time.

-- Marc

[1]
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Labs/Tool_Labs/Needed_Toolserver_features