About 20 years ago I decided to do something about lightning protection.
My tower is 80 feet of Rohn 45G, with a 5el Telrex monoband 20 meter yagi at 82
feet.

Hygain 153BAS at 90 feet and Hygain 103BAS at 100 feet. I have a homemade
antenna

switch box near the top.
I shunt feed the tower with an Omega Match for 160. The shunt rod is 1/2inch
EMT
conduit.

I use vacuum variables in the Omega match.
At 65 feet I have a Diamond X200 for 2meter/440mhz. all cables come to the base
and go underground

to a steel box at the entry to the house. The HF antennas are fed with RG-17
and
go through an ICE

308 15kw coax arrestor. The X200 is fed with RG213 through a PolyPhaser
arrestor. The control wires

all go through PolyPhaser arrestors. I made LC to UHF adapters.
My tower is the tallest thing for several miles. The tower is guyed with 6700lb
Phillystrand.
So far so good.

Price W0RI near St. Louis, MO
UR RST IS ... ... ..9 QSB QSB - hw? BK