Thanks--

I was really wanting to get a hint about the internals--whether TBC uses a
(open source?) library to access Sesame from Jena, or custom TBC code. (It
is true that TBC is based on Jena, and talks to Sesame from Jena-based
code, isn't it?  Some sort of Jena-to-Sesame bridge?)

Jim

Scott Henninger <shennin...@topquadrant.com>
Sent by: topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com
02/03/2009 10:38 PM
Please respond to
topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com

TopBraid Composer Users <topbraid-composer-users@googlegroups.com>
cc

Subject
[tbc-users] Re: Sesame-Jena interaction

Jim;  Do a New... OWL/RDFS Sesame...

Sesame is directly supported by Composer, so the wizard will create/
open the connection for you.

-- Scott