As we are nearing the 3.0 release of TopBraid Suite, I am declaring
the SPIN system ontologies [1] and the SPIN API [2] to be out of beta
stage. There have been very little changes since the December release,
and I appreciate the feedback from the user community that has
confirmed and validated the initial design. I also welcome feature
requests about what could go into a future SPIN release 1.1 - with the
goal of leaving it light-weight but meeting other real-world
requirements.

More news will follow once 3.0 is out.

Regards,
Holger