Hi Holger,
  I have another request I think.  Unless I'm overlooking something, I
don't see any way to create a QueryExecution object with a
QuerySolutionMap if I use the ARQFactory class.  Would it be possible to
add a function that would allow a QuerySolutionMap to be specified?

e.g.

        public QueryExecution createQueryExecution(Query query, Model
model, QuerySolutionMap varMap) {
                if(query.getGraphURIs().isEmpty()) {
                        List<String> namedGraphURIs =
ARQFactory.getNamedGraphURIs(query);
                        if(namedGraphURIs.isEmpty()) {
                                return
QueryExecutionFactory.create(query, model, varMap);
                        }
                        else {
                                Dataset dataset = getDataset();
                                if(dataset != null) {
                                        return
QueryExecutionFactory.create(query, dataset, varMap);
                                }
                                else {
                                        return
QueryExecutionFactory.create(query, model, varMap);
                                }
                        }
                }
                else {
                        return createRemoteQueryExecution(query);
                }
        }
Thanks,
Jeff