Dear users,

we are pleased to announce the release of TopBraid Suite 3.0 today.

This combined release includes TopBraid Composer, TopBraid Live and
TopBraid Ensemble. TBC Maestro edition includes a personal edition of
TopBraid Live and TopBraid Ensemble for rapid web application
development.

There are many other new features, including SPIN, in this release -
please have a look at

http://www.topquadrant.com/products/composer_versions/v3_0_0.html

See also our press releases

TopQuadrant Dramatically Accelerates Semantic Web Application
Development with TopBraid Suite 3.0

TopQuadrant Creates First Object-oriented Semantic Web Language that
Applies Business Logic to Data

For existing customers, please make sure to install a fresh version
from the downloaded files, and do not overwrite existing versions or
workspaces. Note that the version number will show up as 3.0.1 in
order to prevent confusion with regards to previous beta versions.

Many thanks to all of our users for feedback and bug reports that have
helped us shape this major release!

Kind regards
the TopBraid Team