Hi Marco,

we do not provide a Linux package, because we did not see enough
demand for this yet. Having said this we do have one Linux user in our
own team, so we do know that it works :) So we will count your vote...

In order to install TBC on Linux, please follow the instructions here:

http://www.topquadrant.com/products/TB_EUM.html

Holger