Hi Jack,

As I understand the question, the graphs the U/I element shows are those that
the current graph owl:imports. So, the list is actually those upon which the
current graph depend - and it is specifically the graph relationships, not the
relationships between the individuals in a dataset.

If you are trying to do something not based on graph relationships, best thing
I can think of is to use a SPARQL CONSTRUCT that selects instances in your data
graph and constructs them along with any of their dependencies. You can then
save the inferred triples.

Cheers,
David

UK +44 7788 561308