@Holger, I think that is a very good question. Yes, it might include
transitive dependencies. If we start from the imported graphs list that is
provided for the export, it would be the minimum set of graphs in that set
that are actually referenced by the graph being exported. One problem is
that I may have imported more graphs (for whatever reason) than I am
actively using in this particular graph, or the imports may have more
classes and instances defined than are actually being used. Clearly I
cannot expect to export partial graphs but within that limitation it would
be nice to export a minimal set.

@David, that might be an option to try, but that could also be an option in
TBC could it not? I mean, instead of having everyone do it themselves?

Thank you both for your replies...

Jack