On 20/04/2017 18:06, Ilya Ushakov wrote:
Hi Holger, Thank toy for your reply.

Rather case a), because on view page source in browser i don't see any mentions on may script.

In the case of a) is the file with the ui:headIncludes a .ui.ttlx file?

This file is not .ui.ttlx file, usual .ttl file but imported to ui.ttlx file. Did you want to say that for my script to be available on new tab i have to include my script to ui:headIncludes of ui.ttlx file. If yes, in which ui.ttlx file i must add my script?

No, it should be sufficient as long as the .ttlx file is owl:imported into a .ui.ttlx file. However, it is possible that the server did not refresh completely if no .ui.ttlx file was among the uploaded files. So using .ui.ttlx for all SWP files is a better choice. If you have a chance to restart the server, and the issue disappears, this would verify this theory. If none of this helps, we'd need more details.

Holger