Actually - i dont want to use any editor app - these are static things I
need to import so I can  map them to EDG lineagegram model.
Only cross-walks might need editing. Can spin up crosswalks as separate
collections to do that.

I guess taxonomy is the most generic SKOS asset collection - and if i can't
have polymorphism my next challenge is use SHACL rule to derive EDG lineage
model compatible asset collections and somehow keep these in sync. Are
magic properties global - or can i create an asset collection whose
properties are magic properties derived from another asset collection?