Hi Sanjeev,

I am a bit confused about your (two) postings, and don't see an attachment. I presume you ask about retrieving properties that are not part of any layout group. And I speculate you want to query them in SPARQL? Maybe the following is a starting point:

SELECT *
WHERE {
    skos:Concept swa:relevantClassOfProperty ?property .
    BIND (swa:propertyShapePropertyAtClass(?property, sh:group, skos:Concept) AS ?group)
    FILTER (!bound(?group))
}

The query above will find all properties that are deemed relevant for the class skos:Concept and that are not part of any sh:group. Use the actual resource type instead of skos:Concept, if you have a specific resource.

If this is not what you were requesting, please clarify.

Holger