A variation of the query that I sent in the other email should work then. Tested with 5.5.2:

SELECT ?concept ?property ?value
WHERE {
    BIND (g:Canada AS ?concept) .   # Replace this
    ?concept a ?type .
    ?type swa:relevantClassOfProperty ?property .
    ?concept ?property ?value .
    BIND (swa:propertyShapePropertyAtClass(?property, sh:group, ?type) AS ?group)
    FILTER (!bound(?group))
}

HTH
Holger