Does the TopBraid/EDG suite offer an API that allows a program to run an
arbitrary SPARQL SELECT query? I'd like to offer basically the same
capability as the SPARQL endpoint user interface, but via an API.

Also, I think I know the answer to this, but is it possible to access the
SPARQL endpoint without a user id, or must I publish shared read-only
account credentials if I want the public to be able to run arbitrary SPARQL
SELECT queries on the endpoint? I'd like to make functionality available
kind of like Virtuoso, but for our own QUDT models.

Steve