I don’t know about the current version but older TBC/TBL versions had some
support for a SPARQL endpoint.  I still use it with TBC 5.1.4.  I believe
it only supported Select queries which is limiting but it was accessible as
a service and thus could be called by a program.  I use it for localized
ETL between SQL DBs and graphs.

With TBC running, you can find the service here:
http://localhost:8083/tbl/sparql.  It is also available on the 5.1.4
version of TBL.