Hi Jeroen,

The current version of EDG has no capability to produce “pretty” URLs.

It's a limitation we are aware of, and are looking into addressing in a future
release, but we have nothing concrete to announce at this point.

In the meantime, the conventional solution to this is to put EDG behind an
Apache reverse proxy and use mod_rewrite to rewrite pretty URLs into EDG URLs.
Content negotiation can also be done in mod_rewrite to some extent. I imagine
your current solution uses something along these lines.

Please consider opening a support ticket so we can ask some further questions.

Richard