The org.eclipse.jface message and stack trace is probably unrelated and
harmless.

The message “Not a registered SWP service class” indicates that the class
passed as _viewClass is not of type ui:NodeClass, taking subclass inference
into account. The type statement must be in the UI graph, that is, in a graph
whose graph URI ends in .ui, or in the owl:import closure of such a graph.

This can be verified by asking this SPARQL query (written here from memory):

    ASK { GRAPH ui:graph { ?viewClass rdf:type/rdfs:subClassOf* ui:NodeClass } }

Where ?viewClass needs to be replaced with the value passed as _viewClass.

If _viewClass is a prefixed name, then a missing prefix declaration, or
clashing declarations in different graphs included into the UI graph, could
also cause this problem. This possibility can be excluded by using the full URI
as the value of _viewClass (%-encoded if it contains # or &).

Richard