On 2022-06-20 2:17 pm, Tim Smith wrote:

Hi Holger,

I will do some testing.  I have tried rendering a string of type rdf:html in the value table viewer and it appeared as the HTML source code (complete with tags) in the cell.  If it appeared as the HTML definition, that would give me complete control for the initial use case.
Right, I looked at the source code and believe the tables should render rdf:HTML inline, so I have recorded a ticket to  get this changed (after confirming there is no problem with that).

For the full use case, I will need professional services to enhance the functionality of the existing value table viewer.

Over many years of experience,  I have found that a spreadsheet-like way to create instance data in a complex graph significantly lowers the barrier of entry to a knowledge graph solution.

In older iterations, the Search Panel had editable cells, and that made inline editing quite easy. Would that help or would edits need to be on the Form itself?

Holger

Thank you for your solutions,

Tim