Hi Holger,

First I want to tell you, we will simplify the resource action. So it will
generate all the information products at once and push them to Nexus. Next
we will inform the user, the service products have been generated and
stored by showing them a page with a link for each product. This is
actually way easier to create and bypasses the issues I had questions
about. Just so you know.

To answer your questions, yes the SPARQL queries can change independently
from the Modify Actions. The intermediate step is, for the end-user to
decide which information product they will generate. Depending on the
available data and requests from the organisation. But for now I will
generate all information products for a specific dataset and look into the
issue of product selection in due time. Maybe by then the selection is not
needed anymore.

About the focusNode, I wanted to use it since it's one of the available
variables inside dash:js. Not because it's the "focusNode". The first thing
I would do with the focusNode is point it to a resource in a separate graph
where I keep track of the state inside the script. Thinking I could access
the focusNode (since it's a supported variable inside dash:js) from within
the users HTML front-end. But this would make it a really complex feature
on your (EDG) side I guess. Anyway I won't use the focusNode for now.

Thanks for the replies and support. Have a nice weekend,

Cheers,

Richard