Thanks Tom!

There's a few more things that I think we need to figure out before we
take you up on this offer.

I'll keep you in mind though, because I think having sbws and torflow
running side by side is something that should happen very soon.

Stay tuned! And thanks for your help obtaining torflow data recently.

Matt