Hello everyone,

I'm thinking about setting up an exit here at my university here in the
US. My ISP has no problem with Tor relays on the fast connections, but I
haven't inquired about exits. I'd be running the exit on a surplus
computer that I have control over in a lab in one of the main buildings.
How do I ask my ISP about it? I'll be doing some research as to what
ports I can open to contribute yet avoid being flooded by complaints,
but if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it. Would it be a good idea to
copy the exit policy of the node at MIT? Is there a way to configure the
Linux firewall so that only Tor has Internet access, in order to help
show that I wasn't behind anything that comes out of the exit? I'm
basically just looking to get started here if this is feasible, and
looking for advice.