On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 10:46 PM, Thomas White <[email protected]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > I think this is from the Lizard Squad attempted (and miserably failed) > sybil attack. The directory authorities will need to remove the ASN > from the blacklist. > If that's the case, then that was a year ago. Hopefully directory authorities would be okay with removing the ban. Is there a process for requesting that? Thanks, Greg > > T > > On 20/08/2015 06:00, Greg wrote: > > Hi, I tried to spin up a relay on GCE a few days ago, and I found > > that it was outright rejected with a message like "Authdir is > > rejecting routers in this range". I don't have the IP handy now, > > but I could easily get another ephemeral IP. I thought I came > > across a thread saying that there was an attack on the tor network > > originating from GCE, and that's why it got blacklisted. I'm not > > finding that thread now. But is GCE going to be removed from the > > blacklist? I realize it's not a very economical place to run a > > relay. > > > > -Greg > > > > > > _______________________________________________ tor-relays mailing > > list [email protected] > > https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays > > > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- > Version: GnuPG v2 > > iQIcBAEBAgAGBQJV1WnHAAoJEIC+hZxcLl/kllsP/2Oo9/rgmgEKehNTu2Bz/e5k > BXSZtPGgfLN6Zn4ShO27xBfT9ZCvua/OMNU92qZse7euXolMEy6v4IZ5DFFi58P9 > g8wkoxIdrZ6nej5XA+iZhp68YKqnBqwlbVf/yN/Mri/oNgZeKshJ/s0A4Qb8Lnqk > 3PIkZKuk3M2RgvR3mSaQ2E64FUF05k0TFBLhE4YF9dVfNC93FXgxQTDx1c2LucpE > qfDi6erVgk5o++LBQOwT8RQ9tPDB43LlhUOusWnn5t5ZNrijohJtz1jf7SEWg3Fo > QTmmYlHU7fLTrI+SleU+bAWo6gfUrcgFZE31L6iFZIfWv37rMJpSyVmtnA1j1KhT > xfHh7ffN8rpf0nF7Vl/6f8XQJOm1f327OBnhbh74ZE7n10vQAcAB43VhpvwXYEZl > +1JMwcpPlstjpKosaVILQ8myEEdbhMXlX/2ELd++VN2Z5Y5dlYMqxu32LCCWLX0G > /PN5G59w0UjY7H+2ODCVhmDFkGEInYiBVOptyGfexo4sZ+TEw8UgFv85znoB/Gtg > +uiTjmuZ2lNHYXrDKAkymNtSPQBcNM8G79T5I0+eGXJAzsynAD1C6iQ0VpGWm9Vr > zjdfFDDfLWBWmDBmUDMNxMjzEnndyXBu1NdHyzu83L5x4X+WsbkpSTzN4hDqUdTY > Ljol6U5gVT1XJZeKQuEP > =6myo > -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- > _______________________________________________ > tor-relays mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays >
_______________________________________________ tor-relays mailing list [email protected] https://lists.torproject.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/tor-relays
