The Raspberry Pi 2 runs Tor just fine, but I have no idea what speeds you
can expect since my upload is only 1Mbps. I was using Raspbian Jessie with
the official Tor repos. Once everything was installed and set up, the
system could literally just sit on a shelf with power and ethernet and be
completely fine.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Tamara West <>