The thread opener has ask about the superlative. :-)

IMO a Windows Server with tor is some kind of overkill, but on a Pi 3
you could use Windows 10 core and give it a try. Also BSD variants would
be fine and bit more stable.

The power consumption of the RPi 3 depends on what your are using.
Normally it would be around 5-6 Watts. On a RPi 1 or 2 you could reduce
this to one or three Watts.

On 17.10.2016 15:49, Tristan wrote:
> "Windows" and "Tor relay" don't really go together.
> On Oct 17, 2016 8:47 AM, "Petrusko" <
> <>> wrote:
>     RPi 2/3 if I'm not wrong are around 3 Watts (fanless)
>     An old P4... For sure it's not lower than 60 Watts power consumption
tor-relays mailing list