On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 12:31:06AM -0400, Tamara West wrote:
>  x 23:13:17 [WARN] Your server ( has not managed to confirm
>  x   that its DirPort is reachable. Relays do not publish descriptors until
>  x   their ORPort and DirPort are reachable. Please check your firewalls,
>  x   ports, address, /etc/hosts file, etc.

This part looks the important part. When I try to reach, it looks like it's firewalled.

Is this the right IP address? Is your ORPort reachable? Is your
DirPort the one you wanted it to be?

If you think you set up a hole in the firewall correctly, but port
80 still isn't getting through, try picking a higher port -- ISPs
like Comcast and RCN have a habit of firewalling incoming ports for
all of their customers, "for their own security" or "to keep them from
running services" or whatever their reasoning is this time.

tor-relays mailing list