On 2018-02-08 19:48, to...@protonmail.com wrote:
> Whatever you decide, I think you should have this mentioned in the setup docs
> for bridges.

We have the following explanation in the manual:

"Administrative contact information for this relay or bridge. This line
can be used to contact you if your relay or bridge is misconfigured or
something else goes wrong. Note that we archive and publish all
descriptors containing these lines and that Google indexes them, so
spammers might also collect them. You may want to obscure the fact that
it’s an email address and/or generate a new address for this purpose."

https://www.torproject.org/docs/tor-manual.html.en#ContactInfo

What other docs do you have in mind that we should change in case we
decide to publish bridge contact information?

All the best,
Karsten