Hello, for a while now, I have been running a relay called torland at
http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=db1af6477bb276b6ea5e72132684096eee779d30

I am a little bit bummed right now. After working on it for the past week, I
finally had the stable flag, however, unannounced my relay went offline for a
while. I had been checking  it regularly and everything said it was running
fine until it randomly popped up and said it had been offline for the last
three hours. I restarted the software immediately however by the time it
appeared again it had lost the stable flag. I am little  bit annoyed right now
because I had been working to get the stable flag for the last several days and
finally had it, then the tor network
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/DB1AF6477BB276B6EA5E72132684096EEE779D30
 came out of nowhere and suddenly said it had been offline for the last three
hours despite the fact that I had been checking it every few minutes before
hand and it said it was operating normally. I am also wondering, does how long
a relay is offline for after loosing the stable flag effect how long it takes
for the relay to regain it’s stable flag? Thank you. I am sorry if I seem
frustrated, however it’s a bummer to me that I would have the stable flag then
it would just come out of the blue that it had been offline for three hours
despite saying online and working fine during that time when I did check it.

Thank you very much.