I'll change to v3 Onion Services in the very near future. I hear that there are
so many security improvements with v3 Onion Services and can't wait to give
them a try :)

Also I agree with the wider point. You are attacking the network and likely
violating the Tor Research Ethics Policy that was set out a while back.
Publishing a master list is a very bad idea and I hope this never happens.

I like the idea of opt-in lists, but I shouldn't have to speak to opt-out of a
list, just remain quiet and not opt-in.

Cordially,
Nathaniel Suchy

Dec 4, 2018, 1:43 PM by mee...@meejah.ca: