Very nice.

Just to be on the safe side I updated my WC to r28100 onf SF, relocated to osdn
and updated. Worked fine.

my user name on osdn.net is luebbe :)

Cheers
-Lübbe

  • moving re... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
    • Re: ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
      • ... Yue Lin Ho via TortoiseSVN-dev
        • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
          • ... tortoisesvn-dev+APn2wQdlDpWSI9rXemIP_c0z7oGXYOkAdBqglHTtnZ-cR-y9