Am Montag, 12. März 2018 19:01:31 UTC+1 schrieb Stefan:
> On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 11:59:35 AM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:PPS: I have
> updated the URLs on transifex.com to osdn.net
>
> If you could also take a look at
> https://svn.osdn.net/svnroot/tortoisesvn/trunk/www/source/translation_instructions.html
> those still refer to manually translating the po files.

Added a section about transifex.com, but left the old instructions (deprecated)

Cheers
Lübbe

  • moving re... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
    • Re: ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
      • ... Yue Lin Ho via TortoiseSVN-dev
        • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN-dev
          • ... tortoisesvn-dev+APn2wQdlDpWSI9rXemIP_c0z7oGXYOkAdBqglHTtnZ-cR-y9