It is a minor issue but causes some inconsistent user experience.

bugtraq:message is set to "ID=%BUGID%" in the whole repository so the
"Bug-ID / Issue-Nr:" editbox appears on the Commit Dialog.
When I select a recent message where the ID is set, this number is
automatically extracted from the message text and inserted into this empty
ID editbox.
This works fine in the Commit dialog.
Another situation is copying/moving items in the Repository Browser dialog
opens up a similar "commit-like" dialog.
However here the Bug-ID editbox is not filled when I select a recent
message containing an id.

"TortoiseSVN" group.
For more options, visit