Hi,

My copy of Project Monitor has decided to stop displaying any SVN log data,
not even from previous updates. All projects are still there but when I
click on any of them the main pane remains empty and status bar displays
"Waiting for monitoring thread to finish...".

I've rebooted the computer twice and nothing has changed. Windows Task
Manager only seems to display two processes related to TortoiseSVN
("TSVNCache.exe" and "TortoiseProc.exe") but terminanting them only kills
Project Monitor itself. I'm using latest stable version (TortoiseSVN 1.9.7,
Build 27907 - 64 Bit) on Windows 10 Professional.

Any idea of what's going on?

Thank you in advance.