On Tuesday, April 17, 2018 at 12:10:41 PM UTC+2, I wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion to disable overlay icons, but I already tried
> that, and it doesn't help (it's off now, by unchecking all drive types, I
> assume that's what you meant - I didnd't do a full reboot yet though, just
> logged off and back on, that's normally enough to restart all explorer
> plug-ins).

Well, a full reboot after disabling overlays (instead of just logging off
and back on) DID fix it.
But of course, that means I don't have the overlay icons anymore, which was
the primary reason why I used Tortoise :(
It means I'm on the lookout for an alternative, something like SourceTree
is for git. Pardon my language.

  • Windows 1... Luc Van der Veken via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... AndrĂ© Ziegler via TortoiseSVN
      • ... Luc Van der Veken via TortoiseSVN
        • ... Luc Van der Veken via TortoiseSVN
          • ... Luc Van der Veken via TortoiseSVN
            • ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQepVOe7pMilQJWycb89JwjtO22ygb3FrOxDUAB-emhn-suB
              • ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQd7yd-3Jkrjw-zoove2Tu2FOcEEmNscjTwwoVTfxmgEIUzD
    • Re: ... Sysopsub via TortoiseSVN
    • Re: ... tortoisesvn+APn2wQffuL6Cs9BI7LbAJznQOkODMkjLZR9bp71d0_4-tkpJ2ekX