Hi,

Since a while we encounter the following issue:

After merging one or more commits, we select SVN Commit to commit the merges.
When we click on 'Recent messages', the most recent log message only contains
the text 'Merged revision(s) xxxx from trunk:' without the original log message.

Does anybody have an idea?

Best regards,
Roger (BCT)