On Tuesday, January 14, 2020 at 4:19:04 PM UTC+1, (unknown) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At the moment, in the "SVN Check for modifications" dialog:
> - local changes are in blue
> - non-versioned files are in black
> - remote changes are also in black (shown when clicking the "Check
> repository" button)
>
> Can the colour for remote changes be changed? I guess this is a feature
> request.
> Remote changes should stand out (maybe in orange), similarly to the way
> local changes stand out.

if a file has both local and remote changes, then it will get colored in
green, indicating a possible merge later when updating.
remote changes if there are no local changes are as you've noticed shown in
black, since there's nothing you have to do.

Too many colors can also confuse users, so do you really want remote
changes to stand out that way?