Hi Stefan
First of all thanks for your work on TortoiseSVN!

We use the "SVN Check for modifications" dialog all the time to stay on top
of local and remote changes.
I have even automated it by calling TortoiseProc.exe /command:repostatus
/remote /path:%Project_path%

At the moment I have a few non-versioned files that can't be dealt with yet.
We recently had some confusion and delay because I didn't spot an important
remote change, as it was the same colour than my non-versioned files.

I don't think this will confuse users, because this is only relevant to the
"Check repository" option, when we specifically want remote changes to be
brought to our attention.

Thanks