On Thursday, July 21, 2022 at 11:14:42 PM UTC+2 Ertan Küçükoglu wrote:

> Windows 11 Beta build 22622.436 seems to solve the problem for me.

I'm now also on build 22622.436, but the menus still don't work for me.
They show up like they should, but the Invoke() method is not called at all.
strange...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tortoisesvn/d07eb1c9-659b-42af-9207-ae9f2722d81an%40googlegroups.com.
  • Windows 11 new contex... Ertan Küçükoglu şu grup üzerinden : TortoiseSVN
    • Re: Windows 11 n... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
      • Re: Windows ... TortoiseSVN
        • Re: Wind... Stefan via TortoiseSVN
          • Re: ... TortoiseSVN
            • ... Stefan via TortoiseSVN