Hi Friend,
Could you help to check if you have any ideas on my case, thanks a lot!

How to duplicate the issue:
1. lock the working copy by user A, delete a file and commit , including
the deleted file.
2. Remove the working copy from owner A 's laptop permanently,
3. Now nobody can unlock the "deleted" file, so no others of the SVN user
can add/edit the "deleted" file any more.

Actually it's a mistake to commit the "deleted" file before unlocking it.

What we tried, but didn't help to resolve the issue,
*1. Clean up with "break lock", can't break a lock of the "deleted" file.*
*2. Get Lock with "steal lock", can't steal a lock of the "deleted" file.*

BR
Jolly