onsdag 31 augusti 2022 kl. 20:20:21 UTC+2 skrev jgvar...@gmail.com:

> I am able to Checkout a repository directory through my VPN with no
> issues. When I try to Commit any changes I made to the files, I get an
> "access denied" error. What is the trick to having Tortoise SVN work with a
> VPN where I can Checkout, Update as well as Commit files?

If you are able to checkout the VPN should be working fine. There are a lot
of details missing, for example the protocol, and in case of http/https if
you have a proxy server between your computer and the SVN server. But it
seems unlikely that you would get an Access denied error from network
issues.

I would look at would be the server configuration. Are you able to
checkout/commit if you are NOT using the vpn (ie, locally on the SVN server
or from a computer nearby the server)? Do you have authorization rules in
the repository that disable write access for your user?

Kind regards,
Daniel