I did not think to check that. However, I went to the Win 11 context menu
settings and ticked the "Delete" option, but the option is still not there
when you right click a file already committed to SVN.

I really hope this isn't a performance thing because otherwise if/when MS
remove the classic context menu TortoiseSVN will be unusable.