I checked out the empty repo and then added 300gb data into the checked out folder and then used TSVN client UI to commit  i.e as if new files added to the repo.

thank you for letting me know that there is a drag and drop way..will try next time.. for now command line worked with zero error.. my few days of mess is gone now..