Hello,

On Fri, Nov 25, 2022 at 7:45 PM TortoiseSVN <tortoisesvn@googlegroups.com>
wrote:

> I checked out the empty repo and then added 300gb data into the checked
> out folder and then used TSVN client UI to commit  i.e as if new files
> added to the repo.

I believe that it would be much easier to just use the TortoiseSVN | Import
<https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-qs-guide.html#tsvn-qs-import>
command.

> thank you for letting me know that there is a drag and drop way..will try
> next time.. for now command line worked with zero error.. my few days of
> mess is gone now..

Please note that I explicitly stated that you do *not *need to use the drag
& drop method for committing 300 GB of data into the repository. You need
to use the TortoiseSVN | Import
<https://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-qs-guide.html#tsvn-qs-import>
or `svn import` commands.

--