Hi,
I  wanted to know how can we automate commit and update the files with
python script for svn.
currently,
subprocess.call(["svn","checkout", url, local dir]) ---> this is working by
fetching the repo and creatinfg a local copy
subprocess.call(["svn", "commit", "-m", "Updating the files", "local dir"])
---> this is not working

is there separate comand to add files then commit or I bascially want to
commit all the files in the directory that are not in subversion.

Tried using pysvn and svn 1.0.1 noone of them are working  for me

Thanks in Advance.