Oh no. I guess I didn't make that clear. I don't think it's because of the
new feature either.

I currently have 4 exclamation marks displayed. One because I don't have
access. This one disappears when I select it and comes back after a Check
project.

The other 3 have new commits (TSVN since yesterday) and show also an
exclamation mark. But on the right I see the commit history and no error.

I meant that the last changes (around the exclamation mark) created a side
effect.

Stefan via TortoiseSVN <tortoisesvn@googlegroups.com> schrieb am Sa., 24.
Dez. 2022, 08:48: