Hi everyone!

My name is Guilherme and the company where I work on uses Tortoise SVN for
multiple purposes. However, one thing that we noticed is that sometimes
people forget to update the files as if they are unmodified, they will have
the green symbol. Would it be possible to check for another symbol, e.g. a
purple signal to show that there are newer revisions available for the item?

Thanks a lot :D

Best regards,