Hi,

We are having a problem with TortoiseSVN 1.14.5, Build 29465 - 64 Bit and
earlier versions. When we want to clone, update or commit with a working
copy that is placed under a WSL2 folder, TortoiseSVN does not work.
The issue is already reported by others on WSL issue
tracker: https://github.com/microsoft/WSL/issues/4689.

I understand the issue is caused by SVN itself (actually the sqlLite
database used internally) but I was wodnering if somebody has some
workaround for this?

Are more people suffering from this problem?
We think  TortoiseSVN is great and we also believe WSL is great. It would
be awesome to be able to combine those.

Johan Laneau